Saturday, January 23, 2010

Houston, we have ignition !!!!!

Well, maybe we don't have an intergalactic traveling device ready for take-off, but I do have a brand spanking new Etsy shop up and running. I still need to connect to paypal, but I am connected to this blog and facebook so it is a start. Very fitting for my "Begin and Begin Again" theme for 2010. I've been dancing around the entire process for two weeks, finally deciding this morning..it is time. So although I have posted views of my beloved studio, I have yet to get up there and work on any of several projects waiting my attention. It does take courage to begin anew, putting yourself out into cyberspace for all to see and hopefully enjoy in their own real worlds. I have to admit a little heart tightening every time I thought of taking this final step, but I was getting bored telling friends and family what I was "gonna do" and not having anything to show for it. Now I say "Ta-Daaaaaa"

Do hit the Etsy widget in the right margin and visit the shop. I am very excited about all of this. My goal was to have it up and running by Monday to be in synch with the One World project. " Ta-Daaaaa"

Do stop back on Monday. I have a wonderful giveaway planned. I am as excited about that as anything. We are running on caffeine and dreams here in Middle Earth. All of this coordinating and fingernail biting seems to be coming together. Making dreams into real stuff is hard work, hard work, I tell you, but worth every single second. What else is there to do on a very grey Middle Earth kind of day?
This is what it is all about. This lovely mess that makes my heart sing and my fingers itch. Chaos wanting to become something wonderful and weaving all of this stuff together into what you see in the Etsy is what makes life worth breathing. Such fun.

Well, there is a pot of potato bacon soup in crock pot, a Waldorf salad chilling to go with it. No reason to be anywhere but either here at this magic box or deep in the mess you see in these photos. Lots of goodies to share if you should drop by.

Visit me on Monday to see my exciting giveaway and find the rest of the participants in our project !
Posted by Picasa

No comments: