Thursday, July 7, 2011

Coming home

No photos today...can't post from where I am in lovely Maryland. It has been a wonderful visit filled with great meals, magical evenings of fireworks and lovely hot tub soaks. Beloved nephews drove hours bearing pies and wines as gifts. Brothers exhibited their new casas...and they are casas! Wedding plans were tossed about and websites in Scotland surfed and noted. Every hour has been packed with adventures of some sort.Yes...I did take photos..plenty of them to share with you.

I will wing homeward tomorrow evening to my dear husband and Demi-Dog. ..and I am ready to be home and take all my new experiences and adventures into my studio and create dolphin and crab shapes, curly wave and bright exploding fountains of light with my paints.

See you all very soon.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

so good to read happiness in each word! travel safe dear friend. cannot wait to see this infusion of family and celebration come to life in your studio, from your knowing and inspired hands.