Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Early Haiku my Heart


Packing bags to fly
to a strange new place I know
and don't know, I cry

I fly off to Philadelphia on Thursday.
So I give you Haiku today.
Things have changed for this Jersey girl since her last visit.
Roots have migrated.
Hearts have been broken
and healed.
So I go to a new place with familiar faces,
but my heart is breaking for what once was.
Still,
There is joy for my dear brothers and their new homes.
I have shared their grief.
It is time to share joy
and
laughter.
I will return next Friday with news of my adventures.
Namaste

3 comments:

rebecca said...

travel safe dear friend.

your haiku is bittersweet...as change so often is. my heart goes with you,
warmly, with compassion.

Genie said...

Little One, have a GR8 time with the boys...eat lots of crab, drink lots of wine, smoke your horrid cigars & top it all off with our lovely coconut ice cream...the past be Damned! I'm awaiting all the dirty little details <:)

Mikko Tyllinen said...

wonderful pictures! such a fantastic atmopshere!