Thursday, November 10, 2011

Grace Notes

Today is a day for receiving many blessings,
lovely lessons,
and the sense of connectedness to something bigger than myself.
I catch myself smiling
for what seems to be no real reason.
Then I remember my blessings.
the first is this painting I did
as a lesson for my Michaels classes.
The lesson plan was courtesy of another Grumbacher artist,
an amazing, sharing artist who was good enough
to share her lesson plan with me.
Thank you, Wanda!
My students loved it.
I love it.

My blessings flow in the Autumn light
that surrounds me in this little office nook of mine.
My furry friend, Demi sits on my feet,
warming them.
she likes to keep an eye on me
in case I try to sneak out for a walk without her.
She doesn't like to miss anything!

My studio awaits, after all this typing and writing
I have done this morning.
Art Journaling for my classes,
painting for my soul,
knitting, a new blessing,for my sense of touch and bliss.

Oh, yes, Demi,
we will go for a walk then,
on with the day,
for you are a blessing,too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have so many wonderful things going on...with your art, in your life.

happy weekend!

rebecca said...

so much beauty here!!!

sadly...
i need to share that spadoman needs our help. i have posted a communal prayer post for him. please follow my link over and sign a comment for joe. if you would like to create a post for him, a kind of virtual card that would be wonderful and i am collecting links there too.
he is in the hospital and i think we can help him rally.
thanks friend.

Wanda Dansereau said...

I can't thank you so much for your kind words. I found this by accident and it made my day. Keep it up girl our time will come.
catch me on my web site at
wanda-dansereau.fineartamerica.com
Love to you and yours.