Thursday, November 3, 2011

On my Easel.....

A new Scottish Icon.
She is a mystery in a garden.
Is she a saint, an angel?
I think she is a guardian of sorts.
I almost threw her out midway,
believing I could not finish her properly and should begin again.
She wouldn't let me.
She whispered for weeks how she might manifest.
and manifest she did.
I picked her up and thought,
what have I got to lose.
I might learn something.
It would be good to experiment.
So I painted and layered and glazed her into being.
May I introduce:
"The Seed Guardian"
She protects the seeds of dreams and thoughts,
until they are ready to be planted.
You will find her , shortly,
in my Etsy.

I have a holiday gift for you....
All ORIGINAL art in my Etsy will be on sale for the month of November for
a very special price
of $100.00 per piece.
shipping not included.

Enjoy.
Gift a loved one.
 Be inspired.

No comments: