Thursday, October 20, 2011

She is finished!

Finished version.....
I have been painting like a mad woman,
this piece being only one of four I have in the works.
I must confess...
I ducked a metaphorical bullet this week
and may have found some new inspirations on living
and just what is important in life
as well as
a review of some of my life goals.
Many flow charts and mind maps have been scribbled
on napkins,
in sketchbooks,
on the borders of books.
It has been a time of reviewing
what I have
and what I can offer.
Life is so very precious.
Time is so very dear.
Both are treasures to be used with some level of wisdom and
consideration.
So I am considering much.
Painting is my way of breathing.
It always has been and
always will be. It is my way of sharing
and being in the world.
I left her face serene and golden.
she didn't need anything more.
That is where I am this day,
with a heartful of gratitude for everyone and everything in my world.

She is moving on to my Etsy.
click on the sidebar icon to visit her.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

your love and beauty emanates from every stroke of your brush, and every words from your heart.