Thursday, December 22, 2011

Have a Jolly One!

Oh yes, I have been busy,
being Jolly,
hanging holly,baking and making of all sorts.
Company flows in and out,
a loving tide of sharings.
My beloved muses, Graces three
called out loud and clear
that they would not be ignored.
Visions of sugar plums dancing in my head
suddenly became
images crying out to be .
They came despite gingerbread and chocolates
and stockings hung by the fire.
They whispered and whispered
like breezes,
then winds!
Paint tubes jumped from shelves and drawers,
brushes rained down.
Time to get back to work.
Santa will understand.
The packages are wrapped, the tree full of lights.
Now it is time
to return to me.

Here is hoping your holidays are Jolly,
your paintings are bright,
and your hearts will be glowing with inspiration and
the mystery of New Life and a New Year.

I am planning on sharing some of my favorite inspirations of the past year,
books, movies, folks both now and then.
Join me for a sharing of joy and inspiration.

No comments: