Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Fever

I feel slightly silly this morning and I have no idea why. Perhaps it's the company I keep ?????? Pink elephants giggling at me for sipping one too many glasses of wine. Aw, come on, those glasses are very small and I only had one......and a sparkly blue pig. Everyone should have breakfast with one. first, it prevents you from eating any bacon...too much guilt......second..you can't really take anything too seriously with a pink elephant and a sparkly blue pig as breakfast partners. Pair that up with that coffee cup and breakfast could take all morning..especially if it is a Friday morning ... a particularly lazy Friday morning.
I start thinking about what kind of new plans I can hatch. It's really the season for that sort of contemplation. Hmm, a new painting, a trip to some never been there before kind of place. I have been traveling paths well worn for a bit too long. My little brain needs some new wrinkles..some fun ones, not scary ones. some blue bird of happiness kinds of paths. I was on a retreat last week-end and walked a lovely labyrinth. Actually I practically danced it while some daffodils sang me about. They can be quite noisy when they want to be and these were charmingly so. Anyway, as I moved in and out of the design I came to realize I needed to spend more time doing things that made me smile. Life is so very short and there really are so many joyful things around to see and do. Simplicity may bring far more health and joy than any 401K plan. Think of all the fun you could have with just these cupcakes on a fine spring day. Maybe I just need to eat and my little head will settle down. This bunny is looking mighty fine right now. Tea and chocolate will cure just about anything that ails you. I have to remember to create a little emergency stash.Of course the problem with that concept is that anything might constitute an emergency and there goes the chocolate !!!!!
I am looking forward to a quiet week-end, happily painting away. I have at least four projects started and really need to get them finished ...so many ideas dancing around my head and my poor self is just so tired and worn down much of the time. Got to remember to play with my friends more, dance with the daffodils and keep that little bluebird in front of me.

Tea and chocolate won't hurt either
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

Shel said...

When I was a teenager, my best friend's Mom always kept a two-pound bag of M & M's in the glove compartment of her station wagon. My friend said she kept them there for an emergency...like a red light!!!!

Enjoy the bunny before the dog does.

LV-Beader

bill barnes II said...

I remember a bone that you painted form me when we were in New Mexico I believe. That bone was my prized possession for as long as I had it. It traveled with me to NJ and I believe back to CA only to go back to NJ where I had it from Lanoka Harbor to Tuckerton and then to Beachwood and then it disappeared. I always thought some art theif took it because I thought it was the coolest thing ever, even better than the transformers toys that Aunt Neno would give me.

Anonymous said...

order ambien ambien makes you sleep - price of ambien at costco

Anonymous said...

order ativan online ativan vs xanax for sleep - ativan taper alcohol withdrawal

Anonymous said...

buy generic valium no prescription cheap valium uk - 10mg valium get high

Anonymous said...

zolpidem long term side effects zolpidem tartrate 10 mg t - zolpidem different than ambien

Anonymous said...

ativan online pharmacy ativan long term side effects - ativan vs xanax for insomnia

Anonymous said...

valium price valium online visa - color of valium pills

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online effect diazepam high blood pressure - long 2mg diazepam effective

Anonymous said...

purchase ativan negative side effects ativan - ativan online no prescription canada

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam valium vs xanax - buy diazepam 10mg online

Anonymous said...

lorazepam without prescription ativan and alcohol bluelight - ativan valium

Anonymous said...

soma online where to buy aura soma bottles - soma class of drug

Anonymous said...

zolpidem without prescription online pharmacy reviews ambien - ambien overdose toxic level

Anonymous said...

buy valium online high tolerance for valium - 10mg valium equal

Anonymous said...

ambien buy ambien cr versus regular ambien - ambien tolerance

Anonymous said...

cheap soma buy aura soma london - withdrawal from carisoprodol