Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can you find KB ????

So is this Paree ????
The streets of London ??????
A bistro in europe somewhere ?????

Oops. this is in English and the price is not in euros so we must be in the good old U. S of A. Well, NYC ???? Chicago ??? LA ????


NAAAAAAAAAA.......I spent the week-end in the wilds of Kansas City with some very Wild women celebrating the birthday of a very Wildest of the Wild Woman. We shopped, we drank, we ate, we shopped some more. No dessert was safe. No liquoer unsipped. The cosmopolitan was out, the "Girls Best Friend" was in. this is a delightful blend of Chocolate liquoer, Chambord and Champagne. Oh yes, this was a week-end of discoveries for this fly over gal.the rest of the world can keep on flying over. leave this place the heck alone. "E" artisan chocolates were as amazing as anything I have ever munched anywhere else.

After all that it was good to come home. I was missed. That is a good thing. I took off Monday and stayed at home watching spring snow swirl around our flowering trees while I caught up with laundry and unpacked my treasures. I sat making up lists for Passover and Easter. A short patchwork week this week with lots of time to enjoy the memories and the homecoming....and a securely hidden 21 piece box of wonders.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shel said...

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Enjoy your box of wonders.

Do you hear LV calling for a similar sojourn?

You are more than welcome to stay with me, just say when.

Shell