Thursday, March 3, 2011

Will you join me?

Would you join me for lunch. It's been a busy day and I could use a break, some conversation, a few giggles. I've made you a nice lunch, some oranges, cheese and wonderful whole grain sourdough bread. The sun is especially nice and warm and I'll open the windows just a bit so we can hear the birds singing and chirping. I think they are building several nests in the trees just outside the dining room window!
I've been busy in the studio all morning, planning a whole new series of Art Journal classes, an Icon workshop, a painting for the St. Louis collectors choice event. In the middle of all that, I am doing some new paintings and sketches. So many things are drying on the floor and table that my poor Demi dog is afraid to come in the door. she comes in a few steps, sniffs a bit then just sighs and looks for a less busy place to take a nap. I love being this creative, trying to figure out how to make my classes fun and informative, how to create new art journal pages and how to take a break for lunch!
I am sooooo excited about the icon class, which is here in St. Louis March 19 at the St. Louis Artists guild. I've got some brand new icons to share as well as few new tricks up my sleeve. Hope some of you can come and join me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janet Ghio said...

I'd like to know more about this class. I live in Columbia, MO--can you email me with more info??