Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lured out

Ok, Rebecca, you have lured me out
with your wonderful bouquet of flowers!
Please visit my friend
at her site
not only for the flowers, but to follow her to the
and enjoy her article on how Art Saves.
I have been a serious fan of Jenny Doh since her work at Somerset
inspired my life and my art.
It is a great site to bookmark and visit regularly for Jenny has gathered
an amazing group of inspirational folk
and it changes weekly to many wonders.
It is more than fitting that my new and beautiful source of inspiration is Rebecca, another woman who has gathered an amazing gathering of creatives who inspire each other with words and images
that truly feed the soul.
I promise an update on what I have been up to. Life is moving with such speed, I need to take a deep breath and join
you all again soon.

Love,
Paintdiva

No comments: