Friday, August 26, 2011

Haiku my Heart Friday: Spadoman Clafoutis

T'was a bonnie pie
A pie to dance and sing for
Please, good Cook, serve more!


a homage to Spadoman's recipe for Clafoutis:
I used Greek yogurt and plenty of peaches and berries.
My husband never eats peaches,
not his favorite fruit.
but he ate well this fine pie,
or Clafoutis.
A thank you to Spadoman for a fine recipe that will be added
to the permanent list,
to be served with whatever lush fruit is in season.

Please join the rest of the Haiku group for more
wonders and joy at Rebecca's place.



6 comments:

Marit said...

Oohhh, that looks so yummie! Served with a haiku, it couldn't come any better! And there's plenty to eat from this evening/weekend... enjoy, enjoy dear!!!

rebecca said...

i love seeing spadoman's inspiration served up in large helpings! your haiku is entirely joyful!!!
almost a song, a chant, a salutation of summers bounty.

delicious as you kathleen!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Joy abounds in this dish!

Noelle Clearwater said...

It looks absolutely wonderful. I am hungry now. I saw this on facebook I think and was drooling! I must get the recipe!
xo,
Noelle

rebecca said...

dear kathleen,

i loved reading your comment today. thank you for your visit and for taking the time to share your mother heart. truly every word struck me deeply. being a mother of one man-child myself, i feel your resounding love, as closely as i feel my own.

Spadoman said...

While looking for an image on Google, I came across my name and this photo. Sorry I missed it. Thank's for the mention. I'm going to a gathering this coming weekend and will be making a Clafoutis.
I need to get to other peoples blogs more. I'm sure I'm missing a lot. Thanks again.
By the way, yours looks great!

Peace