Thursday, August 18, 2011

New Beginnings

Isn't Autumn in the air?
Time for new beginnings.
I think more about who I am and where I am going in the Autumn than I do at New Year's Eve.
It's the point where I always seem to assess myself,
my life,
directions and goals.
What have I accomplished?
What do I want to accomplish.
There is also a synchronicity happening this year,
stronger than in other times,
of promises, offers,
Possibilities.
At this tender age, I still want to learn and grow.
I think I am enough,
but
I could be more,
more of the good things:
more compassionate,
more forgiving,
more patient,
more gentle.
As the green of summer begins to soften into the earthy colors of Autumn,
I believe I can soften, also.

My friend, Rebecca is still a guest at Crescendoh
where she and other amazing artists are sharing wonders of the heart, hands and mind.
Please visit both sites.

1 comment:

deb did it said...

wishing for you a softening in your season. Your seed thoughts are beautiful ...may they flourish during the days ahead....days of change...ebb and flow, rise and fall, light and dark.