Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flying Lessons

You may have noticed a new badge over there to the right. This will connect you to the wonderful Kelly Rae E-books site. Kelly has written an amazing ebook on the ins and outs of moving your art to a professional level in the area of sales and e-marketing. Kelly declares that her soaring success is mostly due to her blog and website . She advocates using these tools to increase your visibility in the art arena.

Why is her ebook amazing? Because it works. I have had this blog for several years and most of my visitors have been family. I made just a few of the changes Kelly's ebook suggests and tripled my readership in a single posting. WOW. Yes, TRIPLE WOW.

Her book is highly readable. I took notes as I read, highlighting the ones I knew I could use the fastest and easiest. The results , when applied were so positive, I decided I needed to share just how wonderfully open and sharing Kelly has been in her writing. I think most people who have achieved her level of success like to sit back on their laurels and close out other artists. Believe me, I know about this one. Kelly has shared what she has learned on her journey without holding anything back. On top of that, she has interviewed other artists and bloggers who have achieved success and gotten them to share their experiences.

The book comes in three parts that you can purchase one at a time or you can go for the whole Shebang and buy all three at once. they download to your computer so you have them forever. This is a good thing as you will certainly want to go back and check them out again and again.

Thank you, Kelly for your open heart and wisdom.

Dear Hearts that read my blog, click on that badge and get a chance to read a few tickler pages for free. this is an investment in the future of any artists ready to take the next step in sharing their own art.

Feel free to leave a comment on your opinions or if you have any questions.

No comments: