Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Sense of Wonder !

I have been in love just black and white recently: charcoal ,Stabilo or just gel pens. I think it's part of a search for simplicity in the midst of everyday details that tend to distract and stress. I have been working on cleaning up, simplifying and caring for a few areas in my life. More yoga, less running; more veggies, less frozen food; more organization, less chaos. Chaos seems to arrive all by itself in regular doses. It is focusing on what really feeds your soul that seems to make life a blessing. I will be posting more on this as I am doing a lot of journal work on discovering just what it is that does really feed my soul. I have gotten to this tender age by rushing about madly, nursing a sick parent, raising a child, getting an education, moving all over the country without taking the time to ask myself what I am really all about.

Resources have been falling into my hands on all kinds of levels and I plan on sharing those, too. Living a creative life calls for taking in and receiving at least as much as one puts out. Deciding on just what does the feeding, then following through and actually doing it is what makes life worth living.

So I am working on Imagining the rest of this wild and wonderful life:  It's the balancing of the everyday wonders and the magic carpet of the imagination that makes my heart beat a little faster these days.

No comments: